Saturday, December 15, 2007

Third Time's A Charm

Tomorrow is Holiday Open Studio number three. My studio is cleaned up and ready for all of Kristen's faeries and Barbara's pots, mugs and bowls. I'm amazed at how much room there is in there, now that it's all spruced up! Come by and shop for gifts, savor a truffle or two, and make some new friends. (It's a tiny space, so if alot of people come by, we'll all be close friends by the end of the afternoon!) I'll be showing my new line of recycled paper art earrings and necklaces, and some of my older pieces will be on sale too. I'm even going to have some of the Art Helmets out, so if you have a little too much wine, and you're looking for a lampshade, you can substitute a helmet. (Although we'd rather you drink in moderation, and only overdo the chocolate.)



Also, if you've been at any of these events, you are automatically entered to win some Fabulous Prizes (art!). Tomorrow is your last chance! If you need directions or more information on this last sale, email me.

Just a reminder: I am holding a Virtual Reception for Paper Moon, and today and tomorrow (December 15th and 16th) are your last days to comment on my blog and be entered to win a pair of my earrings. (Your name will be put into the faux-leopard-skin pillbox hat pictured at right!) Click here to read and comment!

No comments: